Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Toto I don't think were in Kansas anymore

Yeah Missouri
Missouri is Hot, Humid and Hilly and so far lots of fun. Kansas was much better than expected, kind of boring but the people were very nice. Highlights in Kansas were sleeping in a girls locker room to avoid crappy weather, Lane county fair, Hedi and Liz in Newton and tons of corn which is crap to eat for the most part. I am currently in Fair Grove Missouri, I enjoyed excellent pie at cooky's in golden city Missouri and look forward to hanging out at the Houston hotel tomorrow. Sorry my blog updates have been poor, I have a had hard time getting up early so I am usually biking late.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Josh,

I can not beleive the progress that you are making. It is exciting to follow your progress.

Jon